Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Oh my gosh I just opened my gifts from toggpine. WOW!!!!! I am in awe of the beautiful things you made. And the letter sent with the gifts was so heart warming. My cat truly loves the bird. Love, love the pillow covers. The iron carry oh wow. My husband folded it back up for me haha. Well I could go on and on. Again thank you for all the thought you put into my gifts. I love everything.
    Merry Christmas

Yeah, now I get to talk about all my pretties, I can't decide if my favorite is the cathedral pillow or the scrumptious pie pot holder. Or it could be the placemats and napkins or the ice cream bowl cozies. My tote bag is full as I decide where things go. Thank you so much Scooter.
    sigpic

Comment

I am so glad you liked your gifts. I loved making them as you can probably guess I love daisy's. The beach bag is great because all the sand will go out the bottom. I am glad Napoleon liked his treats. Enjoy your gifts and a Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Christine,
        I'm glad you liked your presents! I hope there weren't too many turtles. I know you also like owls, but I kept finding turtle things instead of owls.
        My biggest fear was that the box with the pillow form was going to blow open in transit! I had to use the canister tube from our FoodSaver to suck as much air out of the bag as possible to get it to fit in a box. In hindsight, if I do a pillow again, I'll probably order a form and have it shipped, or buy one at IKEA where they come vacuum packed already!
        I'm glad the cat enjoyed his toy too!
        Merry Christmas!
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I can never have enough turtle things. They are my FAVORITE! You had such great ideas. I am inspired next year to try binding things I make and challenge myself with new projects. You did and amazing job on everything. The colors were all perfect. The apron reminded me of my Grammy as she used to have one like it. Thank you for that.bi put it on and wore it around the house. Haha The iron caddy was wowow. I didn't even know that was a thing. My brand new Missouri Star Quilt Company iron is in it right now. I just love all the fabrics you chose and nothing was to flowery. The coasters will be used all year long. Yippee!!!
          The turtle bag and pillow are my absolute favorites. I just really do love it all. Thank you again so much. I also was sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is well now. Take care and Happy New Year.

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
          Type: Public
          Topics: 129
          Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X