Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited for Christmas

I finally got around to putting up a Christmas tree, and so I allowed myself to open my Secret Sister box and place the gifts under it. This is the most fun I've had at Christmas in years! Thank you, Michele, for all these beautifully wrapped gifts, most in cute fabric prints that already have me thinking about a project for them. Glory be, the December one said "open now", and contained a cute little lighted Christmas tree. Still trying to decide on the best place for it, but took a quick picture to put on here so everybody can share. It's a good thing its only two days until Christmas, I can hardly wait to open the rest. Merry Christmas, everybody! Kathleen
    sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

Oh, that makes me so happy Kathleen! Your Christmas tree is beautiful. Hope you like everything...have fun un-wrapping! That little fabric tree reminds me of Dr. Seuss, haha. Merry Christmas!
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

That tree is adorable chelea. You are just so darn creative. You know we really should have you do instructions/tutorials for many of your creative ideas :-)
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

PS: How do you get those Thanks for this post into our discussion group feeds???? I can never seem to make it do that and I've tried.
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Carlie, I've tried and tried to get the Thanks button to click on, too. I guess that's an Al question.
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
          Type: Public
          Topics: 129
          Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X