• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlie Wolf
    Missouri Star
    • Oct 2013

Oh Man, I'm so stupid!

Here I am thinking other people's boxes are full and it's mine :-/

Sorry for those who are trying to PM me. I've now dumped some of the extra PM's in my box!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.
  • Monique
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2011

It's okay, it is a busy time of year for us all.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• KPH
      Missouri Star
      • Feb 2015

It's so easy to forget to clean out mail boxes these days when you have to keep a paper trail on everything.
      Katrina
      From NC, retired in FL
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• Caroline T.
        Missouri Star
        • Jun 2016

Awesome! Does that mean now we can re-fill you mailbox with random posts just so you know that we are thinking fondly of you today?

Comment

• Carlie Wolf
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2013

LOL yes Caroline you can.

I really think people who are moderators of Groups should get more space :-) They do tend to fill up faster than before I did this!

Did you get my email re my mailing?
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

• Caroline T.
            Missouri Star
            • Jun 2016

Did not receive your email. Do you have the correct email
            address
            [email protected]

Comment

• Carlie Wolf
              Missouri Star
              • Oct 2013

I had that addy but with a small t in the front. It didn't bounce back. I'll resend it in the morning (Thurs) and also copy it through my MSQ PM. I shipped it Monday. You might get it Thurs since I sent it priority.

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
              Type: Public
              Topics: 129
              Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X