Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DZducks!

Eric found the call tags in the PO box on Monday night. Tuesday I had a meeting at the district office and last night we had an extremely involved IEP meeting in our building.
    I finally, FINALLY, made it to the PO before they closed. I'm dying to know what's in the long rectangle box! I'm going to have to put them in the back bedroom to keep from peeking!

Thank you in advance!!
    Cathy
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Glad you received them ok. Fortunately my husband is into rockets so he had the perfect box. This being my first year I should have thought about size & mailing before creating.
    Everything is wrapped but if you’re a package squeezer you should probably leave the long one in it’s box.
    Hope you like.

Comment

I'd like to say I wouldn't give the package a squeeze, but ....
      Yeah, they will stay in the box for now!

I am sure I will be delighted with your hard work! I enjoy seeing what everybody did to interpret the monthly theme.
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
      Type: Public
      Topics: 129
      Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X