Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a box from nwmmteacher

I received a box today. Nwmmteacher really knows how to build up suspense. Note says "12 Days of Christmas Box" and I can open one a day starting on the 13th. It's going to be hard to wait! And she says the themed gifts are still to come!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

That’s such a fun idea!
    sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

Comment

I’m really enjoying my 12 days of Christmas box. Loved the tin with all the clips. How did you know all my dish rags were full of holes & I needed new ones?! Can’t wait till tomorrow to open the next one. Thanks nwmmteacher!

Comment

So glad you're enjoying the little gifts, Deb. I stole the idea from my SS!

Comment

My daughter just texted she received two boxes & a picture. You have definitely gone above & beyond! This is my first time participating & I’m beginning to feel like I didn’t do enough for my recipient.

Comment

Glad the boxes arrived safely, Deb. I 'm not sure about the picture though, I don't think I sent one??? I'm sure your SS will be thrilled with your gifts....so don't worry :-)

Comment

Our Amazon delivery driver took a photo of the delivery location and posted it with the status update. I don't know if that was UPS, USPS, or Amazon itself. Kind of cool though!
              Be who you are and say what you feel
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

What I meant to say was she texted a picture of the two HUGE boxes.

Comment

Ahhhhh, that makes sense!

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 129
                  Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X