Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When should we plan to mail?

Do we mail to be there on Christmas or before? I’ve got a big ol box almost ready to go!
    Pam

If you are shipping within the States then you mail the first week of December. (If shipping internationally then mid November). It is my understanding that if people are shipping within Canada they may receive a discounted mail fee if shipped in October before Oct 31, but check your Canada post office regarding that.

Before you ship you need to take pictures of the 12 items and email them to me at [email protected]. As soon as you ship you will need to email me the tracking number they give you. That way I'll have it on my list to monitor it.

Any packages not mail by December 18 will be considered as not sent and the emergency gift box will be mailed on the 19th of December to the recipient it would have effected. If the Secret Santa who did not complete their commitment by the deadline wishes they may send me their gift box at a later date and it will be used as the Emergency Box for 2020.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Hi Carlie. I tried to email you at the above address and it bounced back to me.
      Pam

Comment

I'm ready to pull things out of the drawer and make sure I have everything ready. The months are all ticked off for the projects. Just looking for some goodies to stuff in here and there.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

hummm I thought that email addy was fixed. Guess not!

You may email me at [email protected] instead :-)
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Thanks! Did you get my email?
            Pam

Comment

Yes Pamela. I did reply to it but was having problems getting the email to send out when I replied :-( I thought it sent out since I kept hitting send!! I'll try to find it and forward it again :-) But your items were wonderful :-)

Comment

I don't know what I clicked, but my camera is taking pictures on read only now. I'll have Jim look at it tonight to see if he can figure out what the heck I did. I'm lousy at taking pictures with my phone or tablet.
                Katrina

Comment

If mailing from Canada, you can find the schedule here:

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/...rl|pdn|smc|673

Free shipping Tuesdays is now on for the month of October only at Canada Post. I am hoping I can get mine ready by the last Tuesday this month. Or is that wishful thinking? LOL!!
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Carly, you should have email. ;-)
                    Katrina

Comment

KPH, and anyone else emailing me. Use the [email protected] as the [email protected] is not working again.

I will be having surgery tomorrow morning. I suspect I won't be doing much of anything for a couple of days. I'll probably be back Sunday.

Comment

Speedy recovery, Carlie
                        Katrina

Comment

Thinking about you Carlie and hoping all went well!
                          Pam

Comment

Do I wrap each monthly gift - - -some need to fit inside others unless I send a pallet.... HaHa - just kidding but .... I will include a tag indicating the montha nd why I made this gift for the recipient...

Comment

I wrapped mine and it is a big box with all 12 items in there! I’m a little afraid of what the postage is going to be.
                              Pam

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 129
                              Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                                Willcox and Gibbs
                                by chelea
                                Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                                November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
                              • KPH
                                My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                                by KPH
                                Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                                November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                              • KPH
                                Secret Santa Arrivals
                                by KPH
                                Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                                November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                              • Monique
                                It has arrived
                                by Monique
                                My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                                November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                              • KPH
                                New Leader needed for 2021
                                by KPH
                                We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                                November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                              Working...
                              X