Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your Favorite Candy

Good Morning Y'all. I have received candy in my swaps a couple time and thought it might be a good idea to find out what everyone's favorites are. I like chocolate (mostly anything with chocolate) Black jelly beans, twizlers (red or black), Cadbury mini eggs.

Basically anything chocolate, especially if has nuts.

Only candy i don't care for are Skittles and Jolly Ranchers.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Chocolate covered cherries. But I like the M&M's with the nuts in them too :-)
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Dark chocolate, with or without nuts. But prefer nuts. NO raisins or other dried fruit!!!! Not a fan of those! Oh and carmels are good too!!
        Deeceer

Comment

Kit Kats! I love 'em.
          Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I love Heath bars, caramel creams, red licorice.
            Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Chocolate and peanut butter but not specifically Reeses. There other brands that are better than them (and I live about 20-30 min. from Hershey). Also, dark chocolate and mint. However, nothing with coconut or nuts.

Nancy

Comment

Since I am now on a "lifestyle change" this is a hard one. Love pretzels if they are rolled gold brand, Like dried fruit especially cranberries. No nuts!
                Doesn't lifestyle changes sound better than diet?
                sigpic

Comment

I am a dark chocolate fan-Dove dark is always great!
                  One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Love dark chocolate, peanut M & Ms. Don’t care for fillings unless it’s coconut or nuts.

Comment

My favorite chocolate bar is a Big Turk. Not sure if it just a Canadian bar or not. I do love nuts, pecans, almonds even chocolate covered ones.
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

A couple pop into mind... Turtles (caramel, pecans, covered in chocolate), and Bulls Eyes- caramel with the powdered sugar center)

I think they're both special because Mom would bring one or the other from work when I had piano lessons after school. I bet my teacher loved that sugar rush that I'd have during my hour with her.
                        Katrina
                        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I've never met a chocolate that I didn't love!
                          Well except white chocolate - that's just not really chocolate at all

Comment

I love dark chocolate, especially when combined with salted caramel. Chocolate covered raisins are another fav.

Comment

White chocolate is my favorite! Just can’t have nuts in it...I’m allergic to tree nuts. Also love buttered popcorn jelly bellies.
                              Pam

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 129
                              Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X