Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Deadline Reminder

We're at the half year mark so this is a reminder that Rule 4 is just around the corner.

"4. We will have a progress check on June 15. All members must email me a copy of at least 4 gifts you have made by that date. Any member who does not email me pictures or get in touch with me concerning progress problems will be dropped from the membership list and we will make an adjustment to the Secret Santa names where necessary. (We are sorry this is required but we had a problem last year). I will remind you of this deadline."

I noticed a fair amount of you are running a tad behind at this 6 month period. I'll give you another two weeks to try to get you caught up. So you have until Saturday, June 29

Please put your forum name in the subject line of the email to make it easier for me to find whose email it is when I need to go back and check later :-) Emails with pictures should be sent to me at: [email protected].

CarlieWolf, Moderator
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Thanks for the reminder, I need to re-do my last gift, I am just now happy with it but the second time around always goes easier.
    One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

I think I am right on track. Will send photos next week when my hand works better. Are we supposed to send the extra emergency gifts now or wait until the end?
      sigpic

Comment

Email sent. Thanks Carlie!
        Pam

Comment

Laura you can send them when it is most convenient for you. I'd say before September though so we won't be scurrying at the last minute if we need them.

Send any emergency gifts to me. If you have a gift to send please PM me from the forum. I don't list my private address in forums that can be seen by the general public :-). I'll PM you back with my contact information :-)
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Email sent! Now to put it all back in the drawer.... as my son would say.. Tetris Time!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Pics sent and address requested
              sigpic

Comment

Just want to let you know that I've had a problem with my gmail the last two days. I can receive gmail (and have) but have a problem when I try to send a reply from it to let you know I got your pictures. I think I have it corrected but not sure. I received pics from CarolineT, Pamela, LauraP, KPH and sent a reply to all but CarolineT (which I'll try to do today). You've all done a great job btw :-)

Comment

I just sent the pictures off!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

I FINALLY got part of my sewing room cleared up! I think I already have 4 done & I'll be working to catch up every weekend. Whew, I've missed sewing!

Comment

Trudy I didn't receive them. Can you retry sending them again? Has anyone else sent them and not heard back from me? I've gotten from Pamela, Laura, KPH and CatherineT.

Comment

Picture resent!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Email sent. Thank you!

Comment

I am WAY behind but have no fear I am still in this.
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I, also, am way behind but I am still excited to get motivated and get moving on these projects. I have some great ideas for most of the themes.

Nancy

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 129
                              Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X