Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you all doing?

I have 3 items done! Yes, I am falling a bit behind which is so unlike me and is becoming a bit troublesome. I have been thinking of many ideas but they all seem to centered around a bag of some sort. A purse? A tote? A grocery? A clutch? A travel First Aid? Then comes the rest of the questions, how big, zippers, pockets? In my defense, when I make a bag for friends or family I do tend to personalize it quite a bit. I guess I should just get one done and stop over thinking it.

So how are you all doing?

Beth/Astatoo
    One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Counting down! 6 more days in a cast! I need to finish up what I started before the fall. I think that's first, since the quilting and binding are all that are left to do.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I still have #3 in the works.

Comment

Just getting close to finishing one up and have most of the supplies gathered for the next few.
        Pam

Comment

Doing well I think. One project complete, one needs quilted and bound and one needs the finishing touches. Also have decided what to do for the recycle theme. It should be fun.
          Also busy packing for the move which will happen after Memorial day. I have updated my user notes for address. This will be a temporary address, but it is good now and will be good through the summer.

Comment

Well, I have 4 done, two in progress and I can't sew again for a month! The house renovations are going much too slowly and since my machines were buried behind boxes, I figured they may as well go in for their annual physical, lol, and I won't see them for several weeks. I sure hope the rooms are done by then!

Comment

I have 3 done, 4 cut out and ready and the rest almost ready to cut. I am knee replacement done in July and trying to get all my ducks in a row. One I will be completing while I am recovering since I can sew on my machine then. Tried that when I had my other knee done BAD MISTAKE. Just trying to keep focus. Wish me luck.

0 Thanks

Comment

Looks like everyone is pretty much on track to have 4 done by mid June!! You're all doing great.
                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                Type: Public
                Topics: 129
                Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X