Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have your Secret Santa Names

You should all have your Secret Santa names. If you happened to get the same name as last year which if I checked them all correctly you shouldn't, then please let me know immediately and I'll make a change. If it happens we want to do that in the next two days so as not to inconvenience anyone.

You want to double check things like User Notes, Forum Profile and discussion group regarding any allergy info. I've given you want I have recorded from the questionaires.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Have fun!

Since I have your attention :-) just a reminder that the next deadline you have is June 15. You will need to send me 4 pics of what you have completed by that date. Yes you can send more if you have them. If you don't send 4, or contact me then unfortunately I'll need to drop you from the membership
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Confirming that I have my SS name, thank you.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I received mine! Thank you!

Comment

Got my SS name. Thanks so much.
        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I did get mine. thanks

you are doing a great job Carlie

Comment

I have mine, thank you!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Received, thank you.
              Wendy
              http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Got it thanks!
                Pam

Comment

Got the name!! Now to get to work!!! Thank you Carlie!! Great work.

Comment

Got mine too. Somehow the whole project seems more exciting now that we know who our secret pals are.

Comment

I got mine. Thanks for all you do for the group.
                      Robin
                      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I have mine. Thank you!!!

Comment

I have mine. It is exciting to have a new name. This is the boost I need to get me in the sewing mood again. I do have 1 month done and the second cut out. Thanks Carlie for all your hard work in making the SS run so smoothly.

Comment

I have mine too! Thank you for your hard work....

Comment

I've got mine too!
                              I've been absent recently as I'm trying to get ready for an in-law invasion during spring break. 2 bathrooms to paint, a kitchen to finish painting, and a carpet to clean. Yikes!

I do have some projects finished and a few in line for color choices now that I have a name!
                              Be who you are and say what you feel
                              because those who mind don't matter,
                              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 129
                              Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X