Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room colors

In case a Santa would like to make something to coordinate with your decor (hint hint), would you like to share your room colors?

Kitchen:
    Dining area/room:
    Living/family room:
    Bedroom:
    Bathroom:
    Sewing room:

any other notes about color/decor to share:
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Kitchen: Paint color Gray. accent Poppies and red

Dining area/room: Paint color Gray, it's right off the kitchen/ so the red carries through

Living/family room: Paint Gray, rug- grays, blues and reds

Bedroom: Paint Blue, headboard and valances are blue- teal

Bathroom: Paint- bluish gray, accents bright colors/ purples, cabinets are white

Kid's/ school room: pale yellow, accents are red-orange.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Kitchen: greige/white/aqua

Dining area/room: greige with medium blue and deep red accents

Living/family room: same as dining room

Bedroom: aqua

Bathroom: lavender

Sewing room: lavender
      Michele

Comment

Kitchen:
        Dining area/kitchen/room: blues
        Living/family room: sunflower theme, yellow, some greens
        Bedroom: pinks, scrappy quilty
        Bathroom: reds
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I would love to share colors, but will have to wait until after my move this summer to do so. I may be spending part of the year in Kansas and part of the year in Missouri after this summer is over. I will share colors when they have been determined, although I tend to choose white or other neutral wall colors that will spread light about.

Comment

My laundry room is yellow because I have white appliances. My guest room is a pale yellow and the remainder of my home is Winddrift which is a pale white with a hint of light gray kinda like an off white. After years of color I like the off white look. It's clean and I can use objects, quilts, placemats, etc, to add color depending on my mood or holiday. I have mixed woods, oak, birch so the white brings them all together.

Comment

Thanks for thinking of this!

Kitchen: Off-white/grey/black/red with a modern farmhouse kinda vibe (fancy way of saying beadboard cabinets & stainless steel appliances w/red backsplash lol)
              Dining area/room: Pale sage-y green, off-white trim, ebony wood table/chairs. Work in progress
              Living/family room: Same wall color, red comfy chair, khaki loveseat, red accents, also work in progress (demo on ceiling & sheetrock happening soon!)
              Bedroom: Butter yellow walls, off-white trim, cast iron beadstead, shabby-chic-ish - all theoretical at the moment as the drywall isn't done yet, lol
              Bathroom: Same colors as bedroom
              Office/Craft/Sewing/Guest room: Pale spring green walls, white trim, various pieces of white Ikea furniture. Still working out daybed stuff (covered, pillows, etc.) because this is my bedroom right now lol

Comment

My house is pretty boring - paneling and white ceilings, furniture in browns and dark green - except the bathroom, where DH is finally getting done with a remodel ( took him two years to find the time). It has pine ceilings and southwest colors - dark red, gold, teal, cream. Now if I can just keep him going....
                sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

Comment

I just updated my user notes with all of the changes in the last year.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel
                  because those who mind don't matter,
                  and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Great idea! Here are mine:

Kitchen:
                    red and yellow
                    Dining area/room: Colonial blue and white
                    Living/family room: Blues and neutrals
                    Bedroom: Turquoise and neutrals
                    Bathroom: Grey, white and navy blue (nautical theme)
                    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Kitchen: Pale yellow walls with blue tiles on the floor.

Dining area/room: Walls are hint of grey, carpet is blue.

Living/family room: Furniture is dark wood and antique galore

Bedroom: No real color scheme there, dark paneling.

Bathroom: Bathroom is black and white.
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Kitchen- black & white. Using red as an accent color,.
                        Dining area/and living room - Pale yellow and white
                        Bedroom- Pale blue
                        Bathroom- (off living room) golden with green accents. (Off bedroom) tropical blue & green. But actually I’m not too particular!!!��. Thanks for asking...

Comment

Kitchen - Greige paint. Accent colors are red, aqua and yellow.
                          Bedroom - Blue with a hint of gray
                          Master Bathroom - Anything goes. Neutral walls and tile. Nothing matches.
                          Half Bath for Guests - Navy
                          Sewing Room - White furniture and floor. Walls are yellow but hoping to paint them light pink sometime soon.
                          Robin
                          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Robin, thanks for thinking of the sewing room...the most important room in the house! I'm going back to add it to the post.
                            Michele

Comment

Oh my, good luck trying to figure out the colors of my two sewing rooms. Me thinks it's time to clean them up LOL.

Actually no specific colors, it's kind of like stash.
                              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 129
                              Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X