Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many living in your house?

I am thinking of placemats or bowl cozies, etc. Maybe even hand towels. So, how many do you need to give everyone there own. Or how many bathrooms for the towels?
    sigpic

There are 3 living in my house and we have 2 bathrooms.
    Pam

Comment

It's just me and my husband in our house. I'm ashamed to say we have 4 bathrooms, although we only use two. I know our house is too big but I refuse to move into something smaller.
      Robin
      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

We have 2 and 2 here!

Beth
        Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Just me and Miss Carlie, and I don't make Miss Carlie wipe her feet with a towel when she comes in. Usually when doing microwave bowls I give two as a set. If hand towels for bathroom then a set but with kitchen towels most often I just give one.
          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

2 adults living here, 2 bathrooms

Mikes bathroom gets the most use with grandkids and guest using that one.
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

When I give placemats and bowl cozies, I give them in sets of four unless I know more are needed.

Myself, I have three bathrooms and up to six people in the home for meals and things like that. I like to invite friends and family over for meals or ro just visit and maybe eat some ice cream.

Comment

Two adults and one bathroom.

Comment

It's just me and hubs and 2.5 baths.
                  Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Right now it's just me & my son. He's graduating high school this spring and depending on his college choice it may be just me come September!

Comment

It's just my hubby and me. I do have 6 chairs around my dining room table, but when everyone is here there are 8 of us. Just one bathroom.

Jeanne

Comment

Just hubby and me and just one bathroom. When I give microwave cozies, I usually give them in sets of two unless I know more are needed for that household. Placemats in sets of 4. And embroidered towels, usually only 1
                        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

So, I didn't actually answer the question, lol. We have a small little place, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, small kitchen & dining room. Dining table is round & seats 4 or 6 if it's opened w/leaf but we rarely need to do that, lol.

Comment

Just me now . . . and the dog, with 2.5 bathrooms. When everybody is here, there are 13 of us, but that doesn't happen very often because my oldest son and family live in California and only come back east once a year --- or less.

Nancy

Comment

There are three of us here with 2 bathrooms. Emily's bathroom is also the main bathroom visitors use.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel
                              because those who mind don't matter,
                              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 129
                              Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X