X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March Theme

The March Theme is by Qwiltergirl and is:

Zippers

Your project can contain zippers, have zippers in the fabric theme and there is even a Zipper block in Jenny's tutorials!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

I figured out what I am going to do for this one. And I purchased some of the fabric need for it.

Comment

So. Many. Choices! I love making zipper pouches & little wristlet & coin purses and and and .....

Comment

I don't want to do a bag so what else can I do? How about a zippered hoody? How would you phrase it to look for ideas on google?
        sigpic

Comment

Laura P try zipper crafts...
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Storage bags use zippers.
            Also you could probably put a zipper on sewing machine mat.
            Jenny has a zipper block quilt also so it could be made into a table runner.
            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I made a storage cube with zippered panels.
              There was also the zippered travel tool caddy one year.
              I received a zippered pouch with a clear panel to see what was inside. I also received a zippered tool case covered in bumble bees. Too bad I don't crochet, as it would be perfect for hooks and stuff. I am going to see if it will hold my assortment of pens, hi lighters, and pencils for work. Traveling to the different classrooms makes it tough to keep track of that stuff.
              Reusable grocery bags that tuck into a zippered bag that can be tucked into a purse or bag.
              A bundle of zippers in assorted sizes and colors?
              Be who you are and say what you feel
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

You could do a continuous zipper pouch - they're really cute!

I love the patterns from Dog Under My Desk - she has several free ones, including a circle pouch to hold ear buds.

Someone made a lot of small triangle pouches for Xmas & they are great for lip balm, etc.

Hipster bags are fairly easy & there are lots of free patterns

Comment

The Dog Under My Desk website is cute. Thank you!

Comment

@Carlie- I just love her designs! I don't follow a lot of designers on social media but I follow her she's very down to earth & seems like a lovely person.

Comment

Zipper. zipper and zipper March project is now complete!

Beth
                      Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Secret Santa 2019

About this Group

Membership is now closed for 2019.

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2018 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non-stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They can be smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. Choose whatever difficulty you are comfortable with. You may also, twice a year, swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather than hand make 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the mod
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 129
                      Comments: 885

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X