Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Kimberly C.

Kimberly,

Thank you so much for the beautiful and creative gifts!!!! I LOVE this Secret Santa group. I've been in the group for 3 years and every year I am so excited to get the box and then see the gifts inside. My family always wants to make sure I open them in front of everyone so they can see what all I received. This year all of the gifts were in sewn gift bags with little elastic draw strings - I LOVED THAT and I'll steal this idea for my gifts for next year. How creative!

I love everything. I've posted pictures for everyone to see all of the beautiful gifts you made.

Thank you again and Merry Christmas!!!!

Janine
    :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
    Janine

What were the little squares for? It looks like painstaking work to sew that small!
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

You are so welcome! I had loads of fun making everything!

Toggpine- those are magnets. They were for the scrap theme. I'd been wanting to try tiny sewing and it worked! I kind of cheated though - I used slightly larger seam allowances then trimmed them down. These were scraps from snowballing corners.

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
      Type: Public
      Topics: 79
      Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X