Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Nashtah

Wow!!! You made some incredible gifts. A few of them like the fairy mug rugs I think I am going to have to hide or the children are going to try to get a hold of them to use. I love the idea and recipe for the jelly roll and will be making it in January.

The MSQC Secret Santa is always the last gifts that I open at Christmas time because I know that I will love each and every one of the gifts and it is also my chance to slow down, relax and take my time as I open each gift. Usually I have a cup of tea or coffee in hand while I open. Last night after being gone 12 hours, I skipped the hot drink and just treasured opening each of your wonderful gifts. You truly out did yourself with the creativity and making of each gift. I like how you put cobwebs on each of the Halloween placemats.

I enjoyed the sewing advent calendar to open a little something each day. That was a very neat idea which I may borrow for next year.

I have already picked out a spot on my wall for the wall hanging and which table runner for which table during that season.

I will get pictures posted in a bit.

Thank you again.

I am glad that you liked the gifts, some of them I really enjoyed making. Sorry about all orange I had made those gifts before receiving your name.

Second the hot pads should be used

Debra

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
    Type: Public
    Topics: 79
    Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X