Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Nancy (BethB)

Thank you Nancy for your great gifts.
    I really liked the fall wall hanging and the great number of fat quarters.

Nashtah

You are welcome Nashtah. Although I was stuck on a couple of themes, I enjoyed making each and every one of them.

Nancy

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
    Type: Public
    Topics: 79
    Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X