Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Last Duties for 2018

Two days till Christmas but it's not over yet.

Remember we expect everyone to thank their Secret Santa here in the Discussion Group and to also put up pictures of your gifts in the Gallery here.

I will put up the new Secret Santa 2018 Group toward the end of this week. I'll also be letting people know in the Forum that the Group is open for membership at that time. Feel free to let people in the Forum also know how much you liked your gifts and the fun you had. It helps generate interest in the new years Group. I'll be listing the January theme at that time so people can get started. The other 11 themes will be drawn from a hat the end of January from those voicing interest to do so when they return their 2019 questionaires.

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your wonderful gifts!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Thanks Carlie for hosting and reminding us of the need to take of picture.

There will also be a Secret Santa Light 2019, which I will be hosting which will be a four gift exchange posted about the same same as Carlie posts about Secret Santa 2019.

Have a Merry Christmas

Comment

Thank you both. Although I did not take pictures of the wrapped gifts, I will be taking pictures after they are all open.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thanks Carlie - You've done a great job!!!!! Can't wait to get started next year! If anyone can think of ways to get more people to join - let's do it. I'm not real good at using this site so I don't know who to post a message that a lot of people would see. Maybe someone else who is more savvy can post a few messages and try to draw more people into the group.
        :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
        Janine

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
        Type: Public
        Topics: 79
        Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X