Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Package Arrived

My box was delivered sometime this afternoon. When hubby and I left to go Christmas shopping this morning I wasn't feeling great. I now have a full blown case of the flu. I'm in bed under blankets, will open the box tomorrow.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Oh no, Robin. Hope you are feeling better soon. It is never a good time to get sick, but especially so during the holidays. Here's hoping you are back to normal soon.

Nancy

Comment

Oh Robin! I hope you get through it quickly. There is always so much to do this time of year, being sick now really sucks!
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

So sorry Robin. Please shake this thing fast. Never a good time to be ill, but this is the worst time. Hugs DF.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that you are so sick. I hope that you get well quickly.

Comment

I hope you kick the flu right out! Feel better!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I am so sorry to hear you have the flu Robin. Take good care of yourself so you can enjoy Christmas. Feel better soon.

0 Thanks

Comment

I'm good as new now. Friday-Sunday were some rough days but all is good now. I'm trying to post a picture of a gift that said "Open Now" but as usual, I'm having trouble. Wyora made me the most beautiful Christmas Tree wall hanging, and the free motion domestic machine quilting is exquisite. I will keep trying so if you see a tree wall hanging in the pictures, it's mine!! I was feeling a little down about Christmas day this year but placing my SS gifts under the tree have me really looking forward to it now. I'm so glad I signed up for the SS this year!!!!
                Robin
                My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                Type: Public
                Topics: 79
                Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X