Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received your gifts???

I know a lot of you have received your gifts by now.

I'd like to know who is still waiting for Santa. I know some of you are due to receive your gifts this week.

If you let me know you have not received your gifts yet here, I'll start looking through tracking numbers and perhaps we can track a few at this point. I know I said the 17th but I think I was wrong and should do that sooner.

So just people who have not received yet put your names here and I'll check it daily.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

As of today, at 4:39 pm mountain time, I have not received my gifts. I will check my mail later this evening and let you know if they are here.

Comment

No delivery here yet. We were gone all afternoon and evening so if there was a delivery, a porch pirate got it.
      Robin
      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Nothing from my SS in the mountain of packages received today.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Nothing yet. Just checked to make sure the package wasn't delivered after I came home this evening. Sometimes they come a bit late.
          Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I've received my gifts. So excited! I'll post some pictures tomorrow or the next day.
            :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
            Janine

Comment

I believe mine is currently at the post office being held hostage for money!! haha
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Sat down just now with my tea and I always go to the Forum first. Read where some received their SS boxes. Thought I'd better check as when I left yesterday I found 3 boxes at my front door left on Sunday frozen which kind of bothered me as one box was from the Spice House in glass jars. Well there it was my SS box covered in frost. I sure wish they would ring the door bell. It was a surprise and a shock as I expected my SS to be who I had this year. Last year Astatoo and I had each other and also for the Christmas runner exchange so I thought we just exchanged with each other. I've been fooled by Carlie this year. Thank you Noel I have received your box and it has added to the excitement which I need to help me through this Christmas. My spirits have been lifted. Thank you.

Comment

Some people last year suggested I mixed them up more this year, so I decided to do that. Last year I had tried to put people from the same States or areas together in case they would like to meet up with each other during the year. Hope you enjoy your things this year :-)
                  Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Yes Carlie last year was nice. Astatoo (Beth) and I were able to meet up in May at the Nancy Notions sale. It was fun meeting up with Beth in person.

Comment

I have not received my gifts yet

Comment

Ransom has been paid, parcel is now home with me.
                        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Received my package Monday or yesterday.

Comment

The box for my SS was just mailed out (Priority Mail) on Tuesday. I would think she'd receive it no later than next Monday. I haven't received a package yet, but that's ok, there's plenty of time.

Comment

It appears everyone will have gifts (without using emergency box). I am waiting for two tracking numbers so there isn't much I can do until I get them. Both SS's said they will send them out priority mail if need be. That would be for Zenetac and nwmnteacher. I'm anticipating them being sent today or tomorrow. I'll send you both a copy of the tracking numbers as soon as I get them.

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 79
                              Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X