Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool way to start off the Christmas Season

My package arrived from my Secret Santa yesterday. It was so cool when I opened it that there were two letters sealed with a wax seal. (The children thought it was neat to see the seal of the letters.) I opened the first letter as instructed. I found the fabric panel advent calendar that she made. I am so looking forward to seeing the little goodies that she has placed in each of the days. I am excited to see what delightful items are in each of the packages.
    Thank you Secret Santa!!!

Good that it arrived safe and that you enjoy the calendar
    Nashtah

Comment

Oooh! An Advent calendar! An excellent idea for next year!
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

You can post pictures and we can all laugh at my terrible first try at a advent calendar.

Comment

It's a cool idea.
          I have always found the first one of anything always teaches me lessons. Which is exactly why I have notes scribbled all over my patterns!
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Nashtah, I think it is a wonderful advent calendar.

Comment

I think a couple of the gifts will have you laughing but I couldn’t think of anything else that could fit

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
              Type: Public
              Topics: 79
              Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• KPH
                My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                by KPH
                Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
              • KPH
                Secret Santa Arrivals
                by KPH
                Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
              • Monique
                It has arrived
                by Monique
                My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
              • KPH
                New Leader needed for 2021
                by KPH
                We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
              • KPH
                November and December's Themes
                by KPH
                Just in case you didn't remember....

November- Santa Claus Or Christmas Trees by Ginny B

December- Flying Geese Or Scrappy,...
                October 31, 2020, 08:54 AM
              Working...
              X