X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chelea
    started a topic It's here!

It's here!

Thank you so much Janine! My Secret Santa (jkoucheki) package arrived on my doorstep this morning. The box was in perfect condition and all the gifts are so beautifully wrapped. Thank you for the sweet note too. Then there was an "open me now" gift which I really didn't want to do because it felt like cheating, but the envelope said it again on the back, haha so I had no choice! It is so so adorable, beautifully made, and I will definitely have a blast using it between now and Christmas. Thanks again!
Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
Type: Public
Topics: 79
Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X