Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa Surprise

I've been home all day, thought I heard something at the front door, but didn't see anything going on out the front window. Imagine my surprise when we were leaving for the Cocoa and Carol evening at church tonight to find a huge box! Thank you Secret Santa, aka Robin. I really appreciate your note.

It was funny, my son picked up the box and took it to his room. Just making sure everything was wrapped, his excuse. He brought it all back and laid it all under the tree.

Thank you so much!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Last night was the first night my grands had been here since my package arrived. It was a hoot watching them searching and searching for their names. I was in the kitchen, so Mike pointed out that each package had a month written on it. Then Jonathan rushed to the kitchen, are all of those presents just for you??? I told him yes, but I had other presents in my closet, there just wasn't room for everything under the tree. That seemed to satisfy him. I think he thought he was getting left out!

After dinner Jonathan got his Christmas present from Uncle Mike. He's a Star Wars fan just like Uncle Mike. So when Mike found a Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar, he jumped on it for J.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
    Type: Public
    Topics: 79
    Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X