Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following the Rules

Hummmm, guys.......

In 5 days the shipping deadline comes up. That's when tracking info is due to me.

Only 3/8ths of you have sent me pics of your projects which I should have received prior to tracking numbers. My email box is hungry for them. Can we correct that please?

Carliewolf
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Emailed you the pictures a while back, and emailed the tracking number a little while ago. Your email should have a snack to tide it over until the others fill it up.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

All done at my end.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Yup I got all yours KPH :-) Makes my life easier!
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I will have mine to you at the end of the week. We have had three family members in the hospital in ICU and a couple deaths, along with new job , so trying to get things finished up. Will have to you by the end of the week.

Comment

Whoo hoo! 5 days!
            Seriously, I have two little things to finish and hopefully the postal tag has the one other thing I have on order.

I'll get everything I have done photoed for you, hopefully by Thursday night.
            Be who you are and say what you feel
            because those who mind don't matter,
            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Got the last picture taken last evening. They will be in your email today. With being sick, Thanksgiving abd the death of a close family friend, these last couple weeks have been a challenge. I just need to finish wrapping and then rhe gifts will be on their way.
              Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Wrapped everything last night. I had typed up little notes to go with each package two weeks ago but had waited to print them. Then last night the printer would not work so while trying to fix it the top fell off and broke the wires

Comment

Pictures sent.
                  Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Will get pics sent to you after my show this upcoming week end.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

Pictures and package will go out early next week.

Comment

I'm late! I'm sorry, just totally spaced the date. Box will ship on Monday!

Comment

I sent the pics a few weeks ago. I'm working on replacing one of my items, but plan on getting that done today. Will wrap and box later today and get to the mailbox Monday or Tuesday. I'll email you the tracking number as soon as I ship it out.
                          :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
                          Janine

Comment

One of the items I ordered arrived damaged. I have a replacement on its way. According to all tracking info, it should be here Monday, even though it says the package is still in Hodgeson, IL. This is typical, as this company's tracking software says this until 24 hours after it arrives.
                            If it does arrive Monday, pics should be done that night, & I should have the box ready to go Tuesday AM.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel
                            because those who mind don't matter,
                            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                            Type: Public
                            Topics: 79
                            Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X