Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Post strike information

Not sure if anyone is aware but members of Canada Post are on rotating strikes. It is not me but letter carriers. Parcels coming into Canada are so backlogged that Canada Post has advised other countries to hold off sending parcels here. SO, I am not sure if I am the only Canadian one here but be aware that the parcels might not make it here in time for Christmas. I am okay with that. If you would rather hold on to it and wait that is fine too. Apparently it doesn't affect parcels going out from Canada. I will try and keep you posted if and when I can.

Here is a current news report

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/unio...inue-1.4181846
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Well that sure is a pain in the neck isn't it :-(
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Yes for sure but it is what it is. It will get here when it gets here.

Comment

Just a FYI, I mailed a pkg to Canada on 9/28, arrived 47 days later. Grrrr…..

Comment

web56weaver, I am sorry it took so long.

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
          Type: Public
          Topics: 79
          Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X