No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're coming up on the Deadlines. This is what you still need to do :-)

Ok, here we are at October 27th. What needs to still be done for Secret Santa 2018?

1. Pictures of your projects. Yes you still need to send me those pictures. I'd like to have Internationals by November 7 and domestics by November 29. Email the pictures to me at: [email protected]

2. Remember shipping dates. Rules are listed as:
    5. Shipping Deadline is November 15th for overseas and Canada(UPS-FEDEX-ETC) and December 1st for USPS within the States.
    Moderator MUST receive shipping date and tracking number for all packages once they are sent.

3. I do need your tracking numbers once your gifts are sent. Email them to: [email protected]

4. Email me right away if it appears there is a problem. I'll get right on it and see how we can correct it. Either PM me on the forum or email to: [email protected]

5. Thanks yous! Yes they are very important. Do make sure you post a pic of what you have received at Christmas in our Group Gallery and thank your Secret Santa. (Yes I'll remind you of this at the time again)

It is very important that you keep to schedule. In the event that something goes wrong and we need to send out the replacement gift box, Auntiemern and I need the time to get that out. We don't want anyone disappointed this year, we hope it doesn't happen but remember OMG, it could be yours! So keep to schedule :-)
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

While I have the camera out, I guess I should go ahead and take pictures of what I have. I still have one local item I want to put in the box. It's not part of the 12 months, so I may not take a picture of it. ;-)
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I'll get my pictures to you today or tomorrow. I bag something last night - whooo hooo!!!!! I think I have one more thing to make. I should get it cut out today or tomorrow and sewn next weekend! Almost done!
      :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
      Janine

Comment

Hi Carlie - You might want to remind those people shipping from US to Canada what to put for the value of the contents. Remember this was an issue last year.
        :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
        Janine

Comment

I sent a reminder about that to the international shippers :-) I think we'll be ok with that this year!
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

OK I sent a picture before to get my SS name. Do you want another picture with all the gifts? I went through my projects and reevaluated and making a black, white and read since that was not on my original list. Waiting to receive the fabric for that project but it's fairly easy and I've made it before so not worried about getting it done. My SS will not be getting a paper piecing project. I tried, really tried and had bits of fabric everywhere. Maybe I was picking the wrong patterns or my head just wasn't in to it. It had been and still is a stressful year. And because of stress I kept thinking black, white and red so that's what I made. So a little extra prize. I'm excited to wrap my gifts and mail them out.

Comment

Georgie Girl yes send a pic or pics of you completed items :-) Then when you ship also send me a copy of your tracking number.

Comment

Of course I am not ready for pics yet...but as always...my SS will get all of their goodies with plenty of time to spare.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

Mine are going out this week. Will send you a pic and the the tracking info

Comment

Mine are going out this week. Will send you a pic and the the tracking info

Comment

Not picture ready, but will have it all done and shipped as agreed in private message.
                      Thank you

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 79
                      Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X