Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee, Tea, or ....

Some of us included our preferences for our favorite beverages (hot or iced).
    If you didn't, could you? (One of my gifts will be so much better if I can adjust for preferences on this.)
    I pretty sure I'm not the only one who will appreciate knowing if you'd rather have farm-fresh herbal tea or locally-roasted triple caffeinated coffee!

I'm good with coffee or tea. Hot or iced. I usually doctor the coffee with a small dash of caramel coffee syrup and a dollop of creamer.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Great idea. Just a thought, with tea it doesn't matter as you can dispense hot water from a Keurig into your mug with a tea bag. I feel the tea pods are a waste of money. But if you have the Keurig you would need pods for coffee and it depends on which Keurig you have as there are different sizes. So maybe we should add that information what kind of coffee machine we use, a Keurig, press, regular coffee maker, etc. Thanks for the added idea.

Comment

I'm a tea, coffee and hot chocolate drinker. After trying several flavored coffee's I have found that I really just like straight up coffee. As for tea, I like any flavored tea as long as it isn't too fruity.
      Robin
      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I don't have any fancy gadgets for coffee making. Just a plain old coffee maker. I love those flavored gormet? coffees. There use to be one that I think was raspberry chocolate I think that I loved but mostly I drink plain coffee. I recently discovered that I really don't like Maxwell House so for regular brands I go with Folgers. I make my own ice tea and sometimes add a little fruit juice to it :-)
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I am sorry, all I drink is water. It is really the best thing for me personally.

Comment

I love it all...plain old coffee in the morning (not fond of flavored coffees) in the keurig, tea after supper. Hot cocoa with some whipped cream when it snows. Iced tea (plain or flavored) in the summer. My favorite hot tea is Earl Grey. Variety is the spice of life.
            Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I prefer coffee in the morning and I have a plain Mr. Coffee that works just fine for me. I mainly drink Gevalia (thank you Dad!). lol. Once in a while I'll pick up a flavor, mainly a chocolate, or cinnamon spice variety (probably not more than a couple of times a year). My kids get me tea at Christmas, I'm not sure why. It mainly just sits in the cabinet. I have to feel bad or it has to be really cold for me to want a cup of hot tea.

Nowadays, I drink water after lunch until bedtime.
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

*Update: We have a regular drip coffee maker. We will pretty much try anything. Husband prefers the dark roasts, I'm partial to the lighter ones.
                I'm not a big fan of the floral teas. The fruit ones are good. We make our own mint medley from dried leaves from our garden.*

Comment

Well this posted twice, but wouldn't let me delete.
                  Thanks for your responses! I hope we get more of our group to post.
                  If you have other questions toss them up here, 'cause I bet we can use the information!

Comment

I drink coffee in the morning, green tea is for later in the day but I will drink most kinds of tea.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Straight up coffee gal all the way. Use McCafe K cups in my Keurig, and Folgers in my Bunn.
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

I am not a big coffee or tea drinker --- except for iced coffee and iced tea. I limit myself to only one iced coffee a day (and I must have it before noon), or else I am up too much at night. Sorry, but that is not much help for anyone.

Nancy

Comment

Hot chocolate for me. Don't drink coffee or tea.
                          Wendy
                          http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Water is my preferred choice.

Comment

Has anyone heard of a coffee brewer Gnali & Zani? It's metal, you fill the bottom part with water, put the coffee strainer with coffee in that then screw on teh top part. You put it on the stove and the water filters through the coffee to the top. It's small and does one cup.
                              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 79
                              Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X