Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder :-)

October is just around the corner! Lets have an update on how you all are doing. How many projects do you have left to complete? I'm down to two needing to be done. I'd like all members to reply to this thread please.

Some of you voiced an interest in completing an extra project for our emergency Secret Santa gift box. Several have already donated but we could use more just in case. If you plan to donate an item please contact Auntiemern who is coordinating that effort :-)

Carliewolf
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

I have 2 and 1/2 still to do. Will definitely be done by the mail date. Thanks for your hard work on this
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I have three left to do but I know what I'm making so it won't take long.
      Robin
      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I have three to do. Will be done in time.

0 Thanks

Comment

I have 2 left to do and I have all the supplies ready to go.
          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I have one that needs to be finished up and then I will be done.

Comment

I'm done, mainly because I wanted to be done before home school started. ;-)
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I have one to finish making and two more to go after that. And it's a rainy rainy weekend so I hope to finish this weekend.

Comment

1 to go and then take a survey of what I have completed since I finished them so early in the year. Might want to rethink some of my gifts now that I jnow my Secret Santa. Because of my great SS from last year I have a better handle of what is required. Of course life keeps throwing road blocks at me. Had finally got my son through his new liver transplant journey and now doing extremely well. And now my dear husband Jim was in the hospital. He passes out and or gets dizzy and falls. Was happening a lot and Monday night he fell backwards and when I went to him his eyes were open and he was snoring. Yes I called 911. To complicate matters I had my right eye cataract surgery and drove to the hospital. What a stupid thing to do. Anyway I want to get to finishing up my SS last gift.

Comment

I knocked another one off tonight. I need to dig out the box and figure out exactly what's left. Then I'll repost.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel
                    because those who mind don't matter,
                    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm on it as I have been away on vacation for a month.
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

It's all good...slowly getting there. I may be behind, but am always on time
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

Everything is coming along nicely. I have a couple projects to quilt and some in a state of waiting for me to get going. This has been a very difficult year for me and I find it hard to get things done, but, have no fear, I will finish everything in plenty of time. In fact, I like some of my projects so much, it will be hard to part with them.

Nancy

Comment

I hear you BethB, same here, stressful year. And I do want to keep one to which I could since it's fall and should be red, white, black and it turned out so great. But no, I'll make another probably next year. At the moment I'm lost. Had to take my machine in for a spa treatment. She was spitting dust balls at me so I figured it was time. 1 more gift to make and probably a little extra one. Should have enough time but who knows what is lurking around the corner.

Comment

Done. Just working on Secret Santa specific projects.

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 79
                              Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X