Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to hear from 4 people

I'm firming up the Secret Santa names. There are four people I have not heard from. Please contact me with where you're at with your Secret Santa gifts. I"d like pictures but i don"t have to have them. If any of you have contact with them please give them a heads up to check into the Group. The names are:

AnitaGirl (I also need your questionaire, I never received it.
    Jen7
    quiltergirl
    Wynora

Thanks

Carlie
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

I am so excited I am not on this list. ha ha
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

auntiemern, somewhere in there you told me you were still in there :-)
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I'm still in.

Comment

Good, my name is not on the list either. Because of circumstances beyond my control, I was having trouble getting into the game. However, now I am finally getting back into it. I have July finished, January and June are well on their way to being done, and most of the rest I have in individual bags ready to begin. December still seems to be flitting around inside my head as to what to do --- several ideas, just haven't made a final decision yet. I don't know if I ever sent you the questionnaire you talked about above, but I do have some info in my user notes. Let me know if you need more.

Nancy

Comment

Sorry that I have not been on it a bit hope I am still in.

Comment

Nashtah, you're marked as in. I suspect Jen7 and Wynora are still in but I haven't heard from them. I suspect AnitaGirl is out since I never got her questionaire and I think I did request that twice. Hopefully we can get these names out to you by the end of the week, that would be nice :-)

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
              Type: Public
              Topics: 79
              Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X