Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discussions for October - Happy Fall Ya'll - quiltergirl

Lots of holidays, symbols and colors to choose from!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

This can be anything fall from thanksgiving to fall leaves or Whatever fall means to you in your area. Where I live it’s warm year round so fall to me is remembering what I loved about fall when I lived up north. You can even just use a fall color in whatever project you make. Sky’s the limit.

Comment

Cozy socks, mugs of warm drinks, the wood stove, rainy days with a good book and a snuggly quilt, beautiful fall colors. Yeah, there are some good ideas brewing here.
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
      Type: Public
      Topics: 79
      Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X