Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discussions for May - Summer Flowers - scooter

Discussions for May theme should be put under this thread.

Summer Flowers
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Apparently no one else has a problem with this one!
    I'm stuck here, but I may sub it out!
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I took this very literally, chose some beautiful floral fabric and sewed up a _______(it's a secret).
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
      Type: Public
      Topics: 79
      Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X