Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discussions for April - Transportation - AMG

Could be anything using materials that suggest transportation (horse & buggy, trains, planes, car, etc) or could be something used to transport items - bag, casserole carrier, etc.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Sighing with relief at the second part of the description - something used to transport items.

Comment

or items that one might use while traveling?
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I can't see why not :-)
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I went to travel items ideas myself.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I was looking at fabric with horses on it when I thought this one up, lol. Hope the opportunity for interpretation is pretty wide on this one

Comment

I'm excited about this one. I bought what I need, now to get it done!
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I was so excited when the idea for this one came to me. Now for the project to come out in my head into the reality of the fabric.

Comment

So glad to have a day when I can do something for fun! I've finished my April SS. ;-) It wouldn't have taken me half as long if I hadn't forgotten one important step and looked up to see the pieces I forgot to put in. Insert head slap here! I think I'll have to make one of these for me!
                  Katrina
                  “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

HaHa, ‘insert head slap’ that cracks me up! And very appropriate for me too! I like the travel item idea too!
                    Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

I'm glad y'all like the theme! I was making microwave bowl holders for my BIL & SIT, and they have horses so I bought horse fabric for that & to have leftovers for I Spy quilts. And right about then Ali posted about submitting themes and welp, there ya go!

Now I need to figure out what I'm going to make, lol. All my sew g is on hold right now because I have major renovations going on in the house (complete new kitchen and bedrooms & living room getting new sheetrock & trim, so it's pretty chaotic here! The "worst" should be done in about a month)

Comment

April's is done, that is I don't keep for myself
                        Wendy
                        http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Finished! Struggled with this one (the construction, not the concept) so it feels like I just won a war, haha.
                          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

This one wasn't too hard to construct, IF I had remembered the correct amount of fabric to buy the first go around!
                            *head slap here too!*
                            Be who you are and say what you feel
                            because those who mind don't matter,
                            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                            Type: Public
                            Topics: 79
                            Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X