Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discussions for March - Marching, bands, music - auntiemern

Please place anything about March's theme here.

Projects for anything that has to do with music i.e., marching bands, instruments, any kind of music.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

This theme is giving me the most trouble. I think the closest I can come is some fabric that has music printed on it (the lines and notes).

Comment

Finding the fabric is not my problem but what to do with it is.

Comment

I thought about musical fabric too. Then I went the other way.... what would someone like if they were listening to/playing music, band, concert.... I didn't come up with much. I'm so not musically-inclined.

Comment

Some people might want to share what their favorite music is. It could be used as one of the purchased items like a CD. They are not normally all that expensive.
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

A new set of ear buds if you can't decide what to 'make'.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Adding to Monique's idea a fabric wrap to hold the ear buds.

Comment

February gave me a fit, but March's is done!
                Katrina
                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

March is done for me as well. Still haven't done anything for February but have some ideas.
                  Robin
                  My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

March's gift is finished and I'm rather proud of myself for thinking outside the box. I'm determined not to let myself off the hook and substitute my own theme just yet. Just a wee hint for anyone stuck...think about "singing"
                    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

March is done, Moving on.

Comment

I can't even get started on this one

Comment

I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for this one too Sheena.The only things I can think of are items I've used for some of the other monthly themes. So it's on the back burner for a while :-)

Comment

I decided to use music themed fabric and make place mats. All I need to do now is all the sewing and quilting for this project.

Comment

This one had me perplexed. I'm going pretty far to the edge with this one, if it works. I have music fabric too, but then what to do with it? We will see if I can pull it off.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel
                              because those who mind don't matter,
                              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 79
                              Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X