X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa Rules 2018. Please sign by commenting

Rules 2018:

SWAP RULES
    1. All Participants must post to group discussion at least once a month to keep up-to-date with admins. Discussions could be on how things are going with theme, projects, suggestions, about you section, questions, etc. (Meeting Deadlines is an important part is the smooth running of this potentially large Group.) Deadlines not met can effect the whole Group. Please be considerate!)

2. You will receive a list of all project themes during mid Febrary. You will receive January and February themes on the first of each month.

3. In the event that you have to resign please do so prior to August 31 if at all possible. If you need to resign please contact the moderator so she can take you out of the Secret Santa naming pool. You can also do this by "unsubscribing" to the Group so your name is no longer listed.

4. All Participants must email pictures of your completed projects to the moderator no later August 31 to obtain a name and address of their secret Santa. No email, no name. This will hopefully eliminate people who didn't make anything from obtaining a name.

5. Shipping Deadline is November 15th for overseas and Canada(UPS-FEDEX-ETC) and December 1st for USPS within the States. Moderator MUST receive shipping date and tracking number for all packages once they are sent.

6. Once you open your package (on Christmas morning/Christmas Eve) you need to send a thank you note to your Secret Santa as it is good manners to do so.

7. Please post pictures of your gifts after you open them so we all can see what wonderful gifts you got from your secret Santa.

8. You may chose any two themes during the year to switch out for your own chosen theme. You may also purchase, instead of handmake, any three projects during the year. A purchased gift must have a dollar value of at least $7

As stated this is a rough draft of the rules and they will be amended as needed. Please respond that you have read and agreed to these rules and make any suggestions as all suggestions are welcome and will be considered.

You will receive a questionaire to fill out that assists the moderator in facilitating this group. Please fill out and return to the moderator promptly :-)

Enjoy Secret Santa 2018. We are here to help you and answer any questions you have. You will be reminded during the year of all deadlines.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Read & agreed!!!

Thank you so much for doing this again, Carlie!

Comment

Read and agreed. (Ya know I gotta do this one)
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Sign me up please! Thanks for hosting again.

Comment

I can not wait to get started! Yes, I agree to the rules too.

Beth
          Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

I'm in!
            Read and Agree! Sign me up for the emergency box too!
            Be who you are and say what you feel
            because those who mind don't matter,
            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Yes, I agree
              Wendy
              http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Read and agree

Comment

Please sign me up. Thanks for sending out the themes early this year.

Comment

Read and agree.
                    Thanks for hosting this group

Comment

Read and agree. This will be my second year so I hope I do a better job than last.

Comment

Read and agreed. Looking forward to getting started again and thanks for hosting this year.
                        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I've been thinking about joining this swap for a few years. I'm in!

Read and agreed.

Comment

I'm in again!! Read and agree!!!

Nancy

Comment

I've read and informed DH... he's kind of looking forward to seeing what's going to happen!
                              Katrina
                              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Secret Santa 2018

About this Group

We had a lot of fun with the Secret Santa 2017 group last year. A lot of happy people received beautiful handmade gifts from their Secret Santa's. Each person made and received 12 gifts at Christmas that were made throughout the year, one a month based on a given theme. We learned new things, challenged our skills in a non stressful way and got "down and dirty" creative. Plus at the end of the year we get 12 great gifts for Christmas!

This group is a commitment as you are signing on to create 12 gifts during the year. They are smaller projects so any challenge is not overly difficult. You also, twice a year, get to swap out the named theme for one of your own choosing. You may also purchase rather then handmake 3 items during the year.

If you would like to join please "subscribe", "join". Read the Rules in the discussion section and sign. You will receive a questionaire from the moderator that helps her match you up with your Secret Santa recipient.

You have u
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 79
                              Comments: 494

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X