X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa 2017

Imported Group Gallery - Secret Santa 2017
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.
Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
Type: Public
Topics: 118
Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
    Willcox and Gibbs
    by chelea
    Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
    November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • KPH
    My Secret Santa box has arrived.
    by KPH
    Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
    November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
  • KPH
    Secret Santa Arrivals
    by KPH
    Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
    November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
  • Monique
    It has arrived
    by Monique
    My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
    November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
  • KPH
    New Leader needed for 2021
    by KPH
    We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
    November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
Working...
X