Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Juliet Taylor

Thank you so much for the lovely ornaments that are currently adorning our Christmas tree. The gifts - all of them - were wonderful. The infinity scarf and hat were worn today with our -30C temperatures! The pin cushions, placemats and napkins have found their respective places and the mini quilt and scrap catcher are both hanging in the sewing room. Everything was so well done...I have been inspired by your English Paper Piecing skills and have been trying my hand at it ever since I opened your caddy. The chocolate was delicious (notice the past tense...we both enjoyed it!..lol). I can see a quilt in my future from Editya Sitar book. It is truly awesome! Thank you so very much.
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

I am so glad you already put to use the scarf and hat wow you do get cold temperatures!
    I am glad you enjoyed your gifts, I had a lot of fun deciding what to do and sewing them all well except what I bought!
    I'm glad the chocolate is already gone, it means it was appreciated!
    Thanks so much for being my swap buddy
    My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 118
    Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X