Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks peggiep

Thanks so much! everything was beautifully packed with lovely labels so I knew immediately what month was that.
    Thanks also for the extra gift of the wonderclips, which I always use, and the scissors with their own scissor pouch. Very much appreciated!

I also loved the mug with "Not only perfect but canadian too" because it cracked me up! I love to collect mugs. Loved the Hershey kisses, such a long time I did not have one to taste, and the gloves with the neck thing are super awesome, already using them!

I also very much loved the fall/autumn table topper / centerpiece. Cannot wait to put it into use even if it's winter!

I will also use quite a lot the bag, the quilted pockets for the sewing machine and the oven mitten.

Thanks so much! it's been thrilling!
    My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

You are so very welcome. I am glad you enjoyed the Hersey Kisses. It is just NOT Christmas without them!
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Those gifts are indeed lovely! I agree with Peggy, it's just NOT Christmas without Hershey's kisses!
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 118
      Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X