Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, DNeubauer!!

I'm sorry it's taken so long to post - we've had a whirlwind of family come thru today, but I wanted to get a quick note in to tell you how much I appreciate the beautiful gifts, and your thoughtfulness! I love the kitty cat tea cozy & mini quilt especially! I'll be back on later to upload pics - me & pictures & thus tablet d9nr get along too well, lol

Thank you so very much!

OK, finally uploaded my picture - waw hard to get it it all in one!

The star anise sugar is DELICIOUS!!! We had it on toast this morning Thanks for including the recipe, we will definitely want to make more!

The "Life is short - Eat Dessert First" hotpad is perfect! It's the saying at our favorite little neighborhood restaurant and our justification for pecan pie for breakfast, lol

Everything is lovely and so thoughtful, thank you very much, I love it all!

Comment

Ok, you are going to have to share the sugar recipe! I couldn't get everything in one shot and still have the items be seen. The kindle doesn't take as good of photos as the iPad, but they aren't horrible.

I'm in for any reason to have pecan pie for breakfast!
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 118
      Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X