Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou Janine (jkoucheki)

Wow! The gifts are beautiful. Can’t say which is my favourite. I always wanted to make a cross body bag for traveling & now I have one made with very special fabric. The manicure bag with all the goodies inside, the set of baskets, the apron & pot holders, your mini quilt...... I just love everything. Your fabric choices are gorgeous & the workmanship is perfect. THANKYOU. I will attempt to post pictures, but I never seem to be able to master doing so.

I was only able to get a few pictures to upload �� but I love everything.

Comment

Thank you so much for all of the stuff you made me! I LOVE the little quilt and the Christmas towels and hat. Do you crochet too? I was so excited to get everything. I needed the foot pedal pad so badly. I've been wanting to make one and just haven't. Thank you so much for everything. I love it all. I had a hard time loading pictures too. I did finally figure it out, but it took a long time. Looking forward to getting started on next year!!!! Thank you again!
      :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
      Janine

Comment

HI Mary Lynn, I'm sewing today and started using the foot pedal pad and I cannot believe that I've not made myself one before now. I just never really thought it would work that great, but IT IS THE BEST!!!!!! I haven't had to pick up the pedal with my feet and move it one time - it is right in the same position that I started! It is the best!!!! I'll be adding that as a gift to my secret santa person next year! That is for sure. I'm always using the pin cushion too. SO CUTE!!!!! Thank you!
        :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
        Janine

Comment

I've never seen one of those (although now I don't use a foot pedal with this machine). How are they made? Can we put instructions here?
          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

It was really very simple. I used a double piece of the waffle rug hold you use under area rugs. I cut it to a size that I thought would fit most foot pedals & then pit binding around the edges. Couldn’t be simpler. Glad it works for you Janine.

Comment

Well, that sounds almost too good to be true! Does it work on carpet too? I was thinking about buying some of that spikey carpet runner stuff and figuring how to anchor the foot pedal with that stuff.
              Be who you are and say what you feel
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I’m not sure about carpet since I’ve never tried it. Since the rug hold is made to hold carpets I think it would.

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 118
                Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X