Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you AMG

Kimberlyn, WOW you outdid yourself. I love everything. I can't believe all of the little extras you included. I got a knitted wrap from the kids and it perfectly matches your neck warmer. I could have used both last night when we went to Wimberley to do a walk thru Christmas Trail of Lights. I didn't open the three gifts that you told me to unwrap, but as soon as I did I put the table runner on my counter, the Dresden 'Hot Plate' as well and the stars are now on the tree. Thanks so much for all the thought you put into my gifts and I hope you liked yours as well. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I said stars but I meant snowflakes. I think my brain is on overdrive with all of the holiday doings.

Comment

You are very welcome, Debbie! I really so much fun making them. I, so glad you liked them. I was a bit worried the table runner & dresden would be your taste - glad to hear they fit in your decor!

Comment

Isn't it great when things work out that way! That neck wrap is gorgeous!
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

The cowl was made from yarn I bought at a fiber festival and I loved it, but coukd never decide on a project that was worthy, lol. I'm so happy to have had it to make the gift for Debbie

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 118
          Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X