Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Thank you Scooter!

Did someone give you a direct line to my mind? I LOVED everything. Your sewing, ideas, and choice of colors are amazing. You put me to shame! Carlie loved her bacon strips..like really really loved and she thanks Scooter very much. It is so hard to pick out a favorite because everything hit home for me. The Irish tabletop was so beautiful and well made, it's just perfect and I really wanted one to go with my window hanging. I've been wanting to try a perwinkle item but have been afraid to try. Now I can and can't wait. And, My, such a LARGE box of chocolate covered cherries....I'm truly blessed LOL. I can't wait to try out the quilting calculator, I know I'll get lots of use from that, normally my sewing room looks like a paper dump with all my pencil configurations of measurements. I always loved the Summer Breeze fabric but never forked over the money for it. That will go perfectly with the new half shades I'm making for the kitchen. Your workmanship is truly amazing if I haven't said so already.

Thank you, thank you so much Linda. Did anyone ever tell you you were perfect??? You are! (btw, did I mention to you that we got each other because as it turns out....we're the only two smokers in the States :-) And Carlie thanks you too
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

I love everything Carlie. We must be reading each others mind. I already had the Irish topper done before I knew you were Irish. When I opened the heating therapy pads I just started to laugh. We really did read each others mind I use mine all the time. I love the sewing machine cover I have always wanted to make one but never had time for myself to do it. I love it and it fits perfect. The sewing caddy is great for taking to class everything is in one place. I love the summer breeze fabric I am so glad you liked it. You said choc covered cherries were your favorite just don't eat them all at the same time. I love my Hershey kisses. Spanky claim his quilt right away as you can see in the pictures. My chickadee picture is already on my book shelf for all to see. Thank you again for the beautiful presents. They we all be used. I love the wall hanging I am going to find the perfect spot for it.
    I am glad Carlie liked her treats I know Spanky loves them. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.

0 Thanks

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 118
    Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X