Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you TeaThyme - Tammy

Thank you, Tammy!!!! All my gifts are fantastic and your workmanship is exquisite!!!! I love each and everyone. The scarf you knitted is beautiful!!! I wish I could knit. A friend tried to teach me a couple of years ago and I ended up with a very “hokey” dishcloth. Thank you again. I love everything. I will take some pics and attempt to post them as soon as I can..

Nancy

Should read “Holley” dishcloth

Comment

Honey dishcloth

Comment

This is getting ridiculous —- Holey dishcloth. It was spell check that changed the word

Comment

I'm so happy that you liked everything. I really enjoyed the challenge of coming up with ideas for each project. Plus it was great fun opening all of those presents on Christmas morning. It made me feel like a kid again. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
          Tammy W.

Comment

Ah hah ha! Autocorrect can be such a menace and yet so entertaining at times!
            Be who you are and say what you feel
            because those who mind don't matter,
            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 118
            Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X