Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown is on!! 10 sleeps left

Until I get to open all those lovely presents under the tree. Can hardly wait!!
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

I had to hide mine because I'm terrible at waiting. Out of sight, out of mind.
    Tammy W.

Comment

I contemplated opening one each day for the 12 days of Christmas, but I haven’t yet!

Comment

All still in the box! The tree will go up by Monday, so the box will open then, as the ornament needs to go on the tree!
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Luckily (?!?) I'm overwhelmed at work so I'm way too tired at night to peek to my gifts!
          My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

I'll admit at first the gifts under my tree drove me crazy, kept feeling them if I could figure out what's inside. My SS said I could open October early so I did (who wouldn't) and it was a beautiful table runner with applique ornaments. Well I think it's driving DH nuts more then me. He keeps asking me when are you going to open the rest? How many times have I told you, not till Christmas. And again last night, why don;t you open your presents? Gosh if it bothers you that much do you want to open them? He just smiled. I'm sure he would if I really would let him ..NOT those are mine. Silly man.

Comment

Two of my granddaughters were here last weekend. They saw the gifts and wanted to know who they were for. Disappointment on their faces when I said they were for me. Can't wait to open them --- in 9 days!!!!

Nancy

Comment

You are all so good and patient. Last year I opened one every 2 days in Dec, and was able to enjoy Christmas al month long. It gave each gift it's own day of wonder and enjoyment. Sorry, no Christmas present police in my house.

Comment

LOL web56weaver, I like your style!
                  Tammy W.

Comment

I opened only the ones that I was supposed to (well my GD did). My beautiful Christmas towel in hanging on the stove, 2 ornaments will go on the tree as soon as I start decorating it. Then I am sure, the same GD will be all about helping me open them Christmas day.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

7 sleeps left!!!!!!!!!!
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

My secret Santa said I could open 3 of my presents, but I decided that if I did that, I wouldn't want to stop!! So SS I am waiting until Christmas morning and if one is an ornament it will immediately go on the tree as I don't take the tree down until the right before New Year's.

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                        Type: Public
                        Topics: 118
                        Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                          Willcox and Gibbs
                          by chelea
                          Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                          Yesterday, 03:30 PM
                        • KPH
                          My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                          by KPH
                          Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                          November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                        • KPH
                          Secret Santa Arrivals
                          by KPH
                          Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                          November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                        • Monique
                          It has arrived
                          by Monique
                          My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                          November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                        • KPH
                          New Leader needed for 2021
                          by KPH
                          We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                          November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                        Working...
                        X