Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received Package

Received my package yesterday from Jen 7. Will take picture of them all tomorrow if I can get it to post. Might have to send to someone and have them post for me. Have them sitting with other presents. Is a bit nerving to see them all there. Anticipation can get the best of a person.

Nene, glad to hear you have yours out to display!

I promised myself I wouldn't open the boxes (unless directed) until after I had the living room painted and the space for the tree to set up.
    I made it most of the way around the living room and prepped the dining room and the hallway to the master bedroom. I have to wait for the walls to dry in order to move some of the furniture to get to the rest of the ceiling.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I haven't opened any gifts just the big box that they came in. The gifts are waiting for Christmas day!

Comment

Nene if you need someone to post them for you, you can email them to me :-) I'll get them up there!
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

So glad the box arrived safely!!
          Quilts may come, and quilts may go, but the stitches stay the same.:icon_hi:

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 118
          Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X