Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa Thanks

I received my Secret Santa box last night, but waited until this morning to open it. AMG was my Secret Santa and she was mine. As Jenny would say, "How cool is that!" She packaged each gift with a bag she made from Christmas fabric and with small bells on the ends of the ribbon. A couple were slightly open, but I was a 'good' girl and just pulled the ribbon and closed them up without peeking. Her gift tags were small ornaments which I will keep for my small tree that I decorate. Her packing material was her sample FMQ and she was practicing swirls, trees, stippling, etc. I may use them and sew over her designs to practice myself. Once I open my presents on Christmas day I will post a photo again.

Thanks so much AMG!

You are so very welcome!! I had so much fun making them And I can't wait to see what you made me - and omg it took two boxes!!!

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 118
    Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X