Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done!

Well, I am finally finished with ALL the gifts, they are wrapped and in the box ready to ship. Will be doing this on Friday I think. I had a difficult time with one month-May Flowers just threw me for a loop this year. I must have made about 6 gifts and I was just not happy with any of them. Finished one yesterday and DH said he liked it so wrapped it up and that was it. Hope my SS like it.

Now I sit here looking at the basket of goodies I got in the mail the other day and am wondering who made all those gifts for little old me! I guess I will find out in a bit over a month now!

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

I finished wrapping the gifts today. Dh is going to look for a box at work tonight to pack them in. I am hoping to get them mailed on Friday. The hardest one for me was the mini quilts. But I got something figured out that I hope she likes.

Comment

Someone will be getting a box delivered by the USPS by 80 today! Please check your porches, this one will NOT fit in most mail boxes.

Beth
      Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

I'm waiting on the mail/UPS tomorrow at work as I have one more piece that is missing before I can pack my box! (I'll have to remember to let the secretary know.) It should be ready for the Friday deadline though.
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Just checked out front door....My SS box ... I'm so excited I can't stand it. Have to feed DH and excitement is brewing. I feel like a little kid. I didn't know how excited I would be starting out on this swap adventure. Thank you, thank you thank you SS.

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 118
          Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X