Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many?

I'm curious.

How many of you wrapped your gifts individually before packing them for shipment?
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Mine has not been shipped yet but they are wrapped individually-except the one I am still working on.

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

I wrapped each one individually with a card attached to each. It's my first time SS swap so I hope I did ok. I'm one of those people that worry about doing the right thing. So SS if I didn't do it right please let me know so I can get it right next time.

Comment

I wrapped each one individually and marked the month on the outside.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I wrapped mine individually too. I put the month and theme on each. One has "open before Christmas" .
          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I wrapped mine individually, with a tag with the month and theme. Unfortunately, due to packaging constraints (I couldn't find a box the right size), things are kinda squashed together and don't look as pretty as I would have liked.
            Peggiep
            "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

I wrapped mine individually, trying to match the wrapping paper to the theme if I could (with flowers it was easy) I also added a sticker with the month and the theme on each gift, written "Open me now" on what was "urgent" to be used and every gift has a note inside.
              I'm pleased because this is what I was hoping to do and... nailed it!
              My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

I wrapped individually. Of course I then tried to squish them into a box for shipping. I wanted them to fit snugly, to avoid shifting round in the box, but I am sure they weren’t pretty when they got delivered.

Comment

I also wrap individually.
                  Wendy
                  http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Mine are wrapped individually. I still need to get the box to the post office though...

Comment

I wrapped mine individually. Just got a box to mail them all.

0 Thanks

Comment

I wrap them individually.

Comment

Mine are wrapped individually & labeled with the month & challenge. And the box is being shipped this weekend

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 118
                          Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                            Willcox and Gibbs
                            by chelea
                            Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                            Yesterday, 03:30 PM
                          • KPH
                            My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                            by KPH
                            Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                            November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                          • KPH
                            Secret Santa Arrivals
                            by KPH
                            Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                            November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                          • Monique
                            It has arrived
                            by Monique
                            My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                            November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                          • KPH
                            New Leader needed for 2021
                            by KPH
                            We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                            November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                          Working...
                          X