Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you receive your great Christmas packages in the mail

Please post that you have received them here :-) We don't want to waste a moment of the excitement!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

I received my package today!!!! Yippee!!!!
    :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
    Janine

Comment

wow you must be the first one! How cool is that???
      My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

I know mine has been delivered to her mailbox but have yet to hear from her.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Last year I was so excited while I opened my gifts that I almost cried. My mom, who is a BIG sewer, and my sons, my sister, etc. everyone was so excited. They couldn't wait to see what I opened next. What fun!!!!!
          :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
          Janine

Comment

My SS package has arrived! I am not sure when it was delivered but it was on my doorstep early this morning, may have been there waiting for me Sat. or Sun. for all I know, we don't usually check our front porch after getting the normal mail in on Sat. DH opened it and is carefully arranging it all in a basket so I can enjoy the tempting gifts until Dec. 25th. Picture posted of the gifts in a basket.

Beth
            Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Big box at my door when I came home from morning walk! I now have presents under my tree. Very tempting, don’t know how long I can be good & not peek.

Comment

I received mine Monday, just been super busy. Thank you Charyti ...Grand daughter wanted to open it up, and I told her NO...that is mine for Christmas Day.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

My SS package has arrived!! Very excited to open it, but more excited to open what is inside!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy

Comment

My package has arrived and is out of the box and under the tree! Looks so festive and lovely. Will try to post a picture, but have not usually been successful with this. Thank you Secret Santa(Juliet Taylor)! I know that everything will be so lovely.
                    Peggiep
                    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

My box from Kat arrived today. Can't believe I have to wait 25 days to open. It will be difficult.
                      Wendy
                      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

It's exciting getting your SS box early but then the temptation is there so much longer. I have 1 package my SS said I could open it early. Well I can't wait any longer although it's been slightly been opening on it's own. OK fine yes I've been playing with it and then my DH catches me and I have to put it back under our little tree. Well it's Dec. 1st and decorating our tree today and I've decided to open my package today. I'm so excited. Thank you SS for including a package I could open early.

Comment

I keep watching my mailbox, very impatiently I might add!
                          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hey Monique, do you want me to check your tracking number when I get back from grocery shopping to see if I can see how close it is to yet?
                            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Monique, tracking said:

Delivered On:

Thursday, 11/30/2017 at 12:31 P.M.
                              Left At:

Side Door

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 118
                              Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X