Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parcel on its way

My package is on its way to my SS. Carlie, information has been sent to you in an email.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

My package has arrived in .......... I will keep you guessing where it went!!

Comment

Good girl, Monique. One down, 25 to go and all is well :-)
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

My gifts were sent this morning. Wonder how long to get there. I will keep checking.

Comment

Santa is busy in the workshop getting all the packages wrapped and ready to go out this afternoon. I will sent tracking details to Carlie as soon as I get back from the post office! Getting in the spirit and getting excited!
          Peggiep
          "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Carlie I wrote you the email with the informations you asked I am so thrilled! My package is on its way! YUHU|
            My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Be on the lookout, my package is expected to be delivered today!!

OOPS looks like it has been delayed a little.

I am excited, it is out for delivery at its destination. WOOHOO it's there, just waiting to hear if it has been picked up yet.

Comment

I wonder who will be the first to receive her package
                My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

My package was sent yesterday, but it has a long way to travel before it gets to its destination! Hope it is there in time for Santa's Big Day!
                  Peggiep
                  "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Finished wrapping all my gifts.. need to take a nap. Took me longer then I thought. Going to the post office this afternoon and my package will be on it's way. Shoot I just looked over and I forgot to include a special card for a special day. Well I'll just mail it. Hope I didn't miss anything else. Been a rough couple weeks with DH in the hospital and then water in the basement and having the septic pumped and outlet pipe replaced. Will forward tracking number as soon as I have it. Carlie thanks for doing this fun exchange. OK expected delivery MONDAY!!

Comment

Thank goodness I have a December 1 deadlline to mail! I have been delayed in wrapping the gifts, but will have them done shortly. Hope all the US participates have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Package is out the door!

Comment

I dropped mine at the post office today!

Beth
                          Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

I dropped off my package to my Secret Santa at the post office today

Comment

Look out Secret Santa target!!! UPS will be delivering your package sometime soon!
                              Tammy W.

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 118
                              Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X