Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Curious

How many quilters do we have actually participating this year? I am always curious to see and compare the number of those who originally sign up to the number who are able to complete the swap.

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

I am still in, I just finished my last gift tonight.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I'm still in. I'm boxing my stuff up!!!
      :icon_hi:

Happy Quilting!
      Janine

Comment

I'm in. I have a bit more to go. Things have been a bit nuts here. I have Friday off and I plan to SEW!
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm done. Just finished redoing one of my gifts so it's more suited to my SS colors. Can't wait to mail mine out.

Comment

I'm done. Just finished redoing one of my gifts so it's more suited to my SS colors. Can't wait to mail mine out.

Comment

Astatoo, The highest number signed up was I believe 44. We still had 33 in September. After the cut off date for the pictures of projects done it went down to 26. Most notified me when they could not continue, but not all. Of the 26 left it does appear that everyone are working away like little Santa elves :-)
              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I'm done. Just finished up the last item that will go in the box that will get mailed out at the end of the month.

Comment

I'm done and getting ready to ship soon.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I have one more gift to put the finishing touches on and I'm ready to go. I'm REALLY excited to see what everyone receives. This is my first year and I'm not sure what to expect. At times I feel like I'm overthinking things.
                    Tammy W.

Comment

Just need to wrap my gifts when my last one is finished. No problem getting package in the mail. I hope all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Comment

I'm all finished and just trying to find a large box to ship in. I am amazed that we dropped from 44 to 26, but still, that is a good number!
                        Peggiep
                        "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

I am still working like a little elf because on the last item I kept changing my mind LOL
                          Anyway... I am so thrilled to experience with you all my first big Secret Santa. I've made quite many small ones before but this is my first huge quilting Secret Santa how fun!
                          My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 118
                          Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X