Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STUMPED!! on December theme

WARM and COZY theme

If you live in a place that is always warm, you won't need anything warm do you? What could a substitution be? Needing ideas please. My brain just won't cooperate.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Casserole carrier, keep your food warm and cozy.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Maybe something that makes a person feel emotionally warm and cozy? Of course I'm not sure what that would be though :-) Something that makes your heart warm.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I think you can change it with something better suited to your target. I surely did with one that for me meant nothing, I had no idea what to do, so I changed
        My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Ok thank you everyone.

Comment

Microwave potato pocket (homemade option) or tea/coffee/cocoa for purchased option.

Comment

Remember that some warm climates still have cool days & they really feel it more than us northerners.

Comment

Monique I have several friends that live year round in warmer climates and they get cold in weather that we would consider "warm " yesterday I talked to a friend who lives in Modesto CA and she said she was freezing to death walking her grandkids to school....it was 48 degrees out in Modesto !
                I would think a small throw to put over your knees or wrap around your shoulders would be a great gift......a coffee cup "cozy" for when the person is holding a hot beverage.

Cute pair of socks.
                Fingerless gloves
                Christmas Theme earrings
                holiday theme place mats
                knitted cap
                Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

In the post that had the last of the themes, there were several entries with ideas.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel
                  because those who mind don't matter,
                  and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm in Dallas where it was 90 this weekend & will be 40 tonight, lol. I love cozy fuzzy socks and I wear knitted handwamers to bed so I can read without my hands freezing off (my guys are never cold. I'm freezing if any square inch of my skin is exposed to "cold" air, lol)

Comment

Thanks everyone for the ideas. Figured it out.

Comment

Secret Santa 2017

About this Group

This is the 2017 Secret Santa M* Secret Santa Gift Swap. This is a year long, monthly themed event.

We have a lot of fun doing this every year. So come and join in on the fun.You may view the Gallery and Discussions by "joining" the Group. This Group will remain open for the remainer of 2017. For next years Secret Santa please join Secret Santa 2018.
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 118
                      Comments: 1102

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X